DON’T BE LEFT OFF THE LIST!
To be included on the Noia Conference Delegate List, which is distributed in the conference delegate bags, you must be registered by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, June 7, 2019.
Themed Realizing our Potential, this year’s conference will focus on how the industry can use knowledge and skills to develop our offshore potential. Important discussion topics for the oil & gas industry at the conference will include innovation, collaboration and preparing for the workforce of the future. Other highlights include an international opportunities session, a technical agenda, B2B meetings for exhibitors and exceptional networking opportunities, along with a new exhibition space which will include food and experience stations.
Delegates at this year’s conference will receive project updates from EIGHT industry operators, including:
Day One: Tuesday, June 18
- Jim Keating, Executive Vice President, Offshore Development, Nalcor Energy
- Michael Faust, Exploration Director, BHP
- Christine Healy, President and CEO, Total E&P Canada
- Peter Larden, President, ExxonMobil Canada
Day Two: Wednesday, June 19
- Craig Pardy, Senior Manager, Topsides, West White Rose Project Team, Husky Energy
- Josee Tremblay, Vice President, East Coast Canada, Suncor Energy
Day Three: Thursday, June 20
- Halfdan Knudsen, Project Director, Bay du Nord, Equinor Canada
- Unni Fjaer, VP, Offshore Newfoundland, Equinor Canada
- Sarah Pietraszek-Mattner, Development Manager and Woman’s Interest Network Sponsor, ExxonMobil Canada
- Todd Hartlaub, Senior Manager, CNOOC International
We would also like to remind you that Day Passes are now available for purchase. With the purchase of a conference day pass, you will receive access to all sessions taking place that day, including:
- Morning conference sessions
- Keynote luncheon
- Technical sessions
- Exhibition area
- Pennecon stage session
- For a limited time – one conference reception ticket
This offer is available for a limited time and on a first-come, first-served basis as we only have a small number of conference reception tickets to offer. We encourage you to register today to take full advantage of this offer.
Join hundreds of companies and industry leaders who have already registered for the Noia Oil & Gas Conference to hear information about the trends and business opportunities in the east coast Canada oil & gas industry!