For the first time, Noia will host an onsite exhibition at its annual Oil & Gas Conference. As part of the exhibition, the Pennecon Stage will host afternoon speaker sessions.
Day One explores International Opportunities and features:
- Håkon Skretting, Norwegian Energy Partners
- Tarjei Malme, The Research Council of Norway
- Murray Bainbridge, Scottish Development International
Day Two discusses Exporting our Expertise with:
- Lilian Chatterjee, Canadian High Commissioner to Guyana, Ambassador to Suriname and Ambassador to CARICOM, Global Affairs Canada
- Ray Ritcey, CEO of the Maritimes Energy Association
Day Three will focus on Technological Innovation with presentations by:
- Frank Botdorf, EON Reality
- Taylor Young, CoLab Software
- Noia-NATI Hack-a-thon innovators
Access to the Pennecon Stage, located in the exhibition area, is complimentary to all Noia Oil & Gas Conference 2019 attendees.
For additional information about the Noia Oil & Gas Conference 2019, please review our conference program.
Reminder: Conference Day Passes are now available!
We would like to remind you that Day Passes are now available for purchase. A Day Pass provides you with access to all sessions taking place that day, including:
- Morning conference sessions
- Keynote luncheon
- Technical session
- Exhibition area
- Pennecon stage session
- For a limited time – one conference reception ticket *
* For a limited time only, when you purchase a Day Pass, you will also receive one complimentary ticket to our popular Conference Reception. This offer is available for a limited time and on a first-come, first-served basis as we only have a small number of these tickets to offer. We encourage you to register today to take full advantage of this offer.
Noia’s Oil & Gas Conference is Canada’s flagship offshore oil & gas industry information event, attracting global oil & gas industry leaders as both speakers and delegates. The theme of this year’s conference is Realizing our Potential and will focus on how the industry can use knowledge and skills to develop our offshore potential. Important discussion topics for the oil & gas industry at the conference will include innovation, collaboration and preparing for the workforce of the future. Other highlights include an international opportunities session, a technical agenda, B2B meetings for exhibitors and exceptional networking opportunities, along with a new exhibition space which will include food and experience stations.